Saturday, February 14, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey Rant - BONUS Gourmet Reader Episode



Hey everyone. Here is a bonus episode for ya. This is my rant on the Fifty Shades of Grey movie that just came out today.

Upon clicking the stop button, I feel I should note that I am not a cynic upon further self evaluation. I firmly stand behind my points and actually feel I didn't talk about the abuse side of this film/book enough in this rant. So I apologize for barely touching on that. However, here is a great article I read after recording that I recommend checking out which deals with that issue.



Relevant Magazine, The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' - http://www.relevantmagazine.com/culture/film/fifty-shades-grey-and-abuse



Also check out Jeremy Jahns review which I mentioned in this episode - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PURUtNdoJyA



Be sure to listen the final Tuesday of every month where I discuss some delectable literary topics. Ironically, my topic of discussion this month ties into this a bit so...yahoo? I guess that's a good thing. Consistency for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment