Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome to The Reader!

Welcome to my blog, The Reader!  I know it is a simple name but it basically sums up my blog perfectly.  This blog is dedicated to reading and everything that comes with it.  I'm currently reading 50 books in 2012 and will be posting book reviews for almost all of the books I read.  I am currently a senior in college majoring in English-Literature.  I hope to write a book after I graduate...or many books.  I made this blog last semester for ENG 320 with Professor Ray and found that I really enjoyed blogging about books.  I've been blogging for a while but this is the first blog I've been consistent with and have truly enjoyed.
Thanks for checking out my blog!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77370368/theres-more-to-life-than-books-penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment